Roulette with Track is an exciting European single zero form of the popular table game from developer Playson. This stunning video roulette game not only looks great, but is fun and easy to play. Its wheel has numbers from 0 to 36 and it is the players’ task to bet on what they think the outcome will be.
The first thing you’ll notice when Roulette with Track loads is the fantastic graphics, Playson has designed. What makes this game special, is a unique section on the table that looks like an oval race track. Players are able to make bets on this special track if they so choose, adding a fun new dimension to the roulette gambling. As well as this, a full suite of options are available for players to access.
- Paytable – click to see how winners are paid.
- Numbers – see which numbers are hot or cold.
- History – check the payment history.
- Bets – displays minimum and maximum bets.
- Payments – check payment history.
- Credits – see your balance.
How to play Roulette with Track
When the game begins, players choose the chip value bet and place them on the table where they think the ball will land. When the ball is spinning on the wheel, no more bets can be made. After a brief animation sequence, the ball lands, and correct bets are awarded a prize.
- Choose the value of your chips.
- Decide where you think the ball will land and place you chips on the table.
- Press the Spin button to start the round.
Types of bets
A wide variety of bets are available when playing Roulette with Track including inside, outside, and call bets. Winning bets have different returns depending on their odds. The prize amounts can be checked by clicking on the payable.
These bets are placed outside the section of the individual numbers. Simply move your chips here to place an outside bet, such as:
- 1-18 or 19-36: a bet placed on a large group of numbers.
- Even/odd: a bet on whether the ball will land on an even or odd number.
- Red/black: a bet on the colour of the winning number.
- Column: a bet on one of the three columns of numbers.
- Dozen: a bet on a group of three numbers 1-12, 13-24, 25-36.
These bets offer the largest payouts, and are made on the section of the table displaying the numbers from the wheel.
- Straight: a bet placed on a single number.
- Split: betting on two adjacent numbers.
- Street: a bet placed on a row of three numbers.
- Corner: four adjacent number bet.
- Six-line: a bet on six adjacent number.
These bets are made on the track and include:
- Zero Spiel
- Series 0/2/3
- Series 5/8
From the moment Roulette with Track loads, you’ll feel like you’ve entered an exclusive, up market establishment. Complementing the brilliant visuals, a laid back jazz track plays to help set the mood. Within a few spins, you’ll see that Playson has done a remarkable job of recreating a classy casino experience which is available on any device.