Roulette might have been invented in Europe, yet its popularity soared when it reached the USA. Roulette is the quintessential table game, and it is impossible to imagine the halls of Las Vegas without it. American Roulette is one of the most popular forms of online gambling, and it is available right here at Raj.bet.
How to play American Roulette
If you’ve never played American Roulette before, you will no doubt be aware of it. The game instantly brings up images of glitzy ladies and men in tuxedos laying down chips in a glamourous environment . Since you can play American Roulette online at Raj.bet, you don’t need to dress up to enjoy the action. Here, you can join in anywhere, at any time.
Each round of American Roulette starts with players placing bets where they think the ball will land. Once betting is complete, the dealer places the ball on a rotating wheel. Wherever the ball stops spinning is the winner! Taking part is fun and easy - just follow these steps:
- Choose the value of your chips.
- Decide where you think the ball will land and place your chips on the table.
- Press the Spin button to start the round.
The main difference between American Roulette and European Roulette is that it has an additional double zero pocket.
Bet choices when playing American Roulette
For players who like to bet randomly, or structure a strategy, American Roulette is an ideal choice. There is a huge range of bets available from near close odds to more elusive, higher-paying wagers.
For new players, a great way to start is with Outside bets. Having better odds than Inside bets means you will theoretically win more frequently. Doing so provides thrills and builds confidence for placing more precise Inside Bets where the payoffs can be greater.
- Straight/single – a bet on an individual number including 0 or 00, paying 35 to 1.
- Split – a bet on two adjacent numbers paying 17 to 1.
- Street – a bet on three consecutive numbers paying 11 to 1.
- Square/corner – a bet on four numbers in a square paying 8 to 1.
- Five bet – a bet including numbers 00, 0, 1, 2 and 3 paying 6 to 1.
- Line bet – a bet on a batch of six numbers paying 5 to 1.
- 1 to 18 – a bet on the lower half of the numbers paying 1 to 1.
- 19 to 36 – a bet on the upper half of the numbers paying 1 to 1.
- Red/black – a bet on the colour outcome of the spin paying 1 to 1.
- Odd/Even – a bet on whether the number will be odd or even paying 1 to 1.
- Dozen bet – a bet on a block of numbers (1-12, 13-24, or 25-36) paying 2 to 1.
- Column – a bet on an entire column of numbers paying 2 to 1.
As well as American Roulette you will find a wide range of exhilarating roulette tables for your online gambling enjoyment at Raj.bet. As a fully optimised online casino, you can join in the fantastic roulette action whenever the mood strikes on any device.