We all know how exciting it is when two cards add up to the magical number of 21 in online blackjack. Blackjack offers intense gaming, excellent betting opportunities, and the thrill of beating the dealer.
Blackjack is one of the most popular games on the planet. As such, we have put together an outstanding range of blackjack games for you to hit, stand, and win! The wide variety of blackjack games available at Raj.bet includes:
Your journey at Raj.bet begins with collecting one of our generous welcome bonuses before heading to the tables. Once you have registered, pick a table that matches your gambling style, and you'll be on your way to landing 21s in no time!
Our games can be conveniently enjoyed on desktop computers, laptops, tablets, or smartphones. This means you can play blackjack online at anywhere, at any time, however you like.
Live blackjack is another one of our specialities. We want you to feel like you have walked into a physical casino – on whatever device you use. Interact with real dealers in a fully immersive, social environment. Our live blackjack online games are so good it's like having your very own private room to hit that desired 21 in!
How to play Blackjack online
To master the game you first need to learn how to play blackjack. The game is very easy to learn, so follow our guide, and you will be up and running in no time.
Winning journey starts with two cards dealt to players, with the dealer showing one card face up. The goal is to score 21 or as close to 21 as possible without going over. Going over is called busting, and it means you lose the bet. To score 21, card values are as follows:
- Two to nine are worth their face values.
- Ten to King are worth 10.
- Aces are worth 1 or 11.
Players can hit or stand. Hit means the dealer gives you another card, stand means you stick with the cards you have. If you have a higher hand than the dealer, without busting, then you win the hand – it's as simple as that.
Casino blackjack terms
Here are some common terms you will come across when playing online casino blackjack:
- Breaking hand – a hand valued between 12 and 16 which does not contain an ace.
- Bust – when a hand of dealt cards totals more than 21.
- Double down – when one more card could beat the dealer, you may be allowed to double your bet and draw just one extra card.
- Hard hand – a hand that does not have an ace in it.
- Hit – to request another card from the dealer.
- Hole card – a card which is face down.
- Insurance – if the dealer's first hand is an ace, you may be able to buy insurance to reduce potential losses.
- Push – a draw where neither the player nor the dealer wins or loses.
- Soft hand – a hand with an ace in it which could be used as a 1 or an 11.
- Split – if players are dealt a pair of cards, they may be able to split them to have two hands in the game.
- Stand – when your hand is as good as you think it will get and want no more cards.
- Side bets – as well as main bets, some online blackjack games allow side bets such as 21+3 or Perfect Pairs.
Part of mastering online blackjack is developing a betting strategy. While there are countless methods out there, here are some key points that blackjack players should be aware of:
- If you have a hard 11 or less – hit.
- Stand when you have a hard 12, and the dealer has 4 to 6. Otherwise, you should hit.
- Stand when you have a hard 13 to 16, and the dealer has 2 to 6. Otherwise, you should hit.
- Stand if you have a hard 17 or more.
- Hit if you have a soft 17 or less.
- Stand if you have a soft 18, but hit if the dealer's card is 9, 10, or Ace.
- Stand if you have a soft 19 or more.
Like any form of gambling, blackjack is a game of chance, and these suggestions are just a guideline. No blackjack strategy can guarantee wins so make sure you play responsibly and stick to a set bankroll.
How to count cards in blackjack?
Counting cards might be easier than you think. Instead of memorising every card that has been dealt, card counting is keeping of the ratio of low cards to high cards. To do so, assign a value to cards like so:
- Two – six = +1
- Seven – nine = 0
- Ten – Ace = -1
Keep a count by adding or subtracting each card as mentioned above. If the count turns negative, then the advantage may go to the casino. If it moves positive, then advantage may switch to the player.
Be aware that this is for your information only, and no system is guaranteed to work. Some players swear by counting cards so it might be something you like to develop as part of your online blackjack strategy.
How to win blackjack?
The first step to winning at blackjack is to make sure you know the rules inside and out. Knowing when it is best to hit or stand may help increase your odds of winning.
Playing practice hands to learn blackjack rules and develop your own blackjack strategy will help you quickly master the game. Also, keep an eye out for the many ongoing promotions we run at Raj.bet to pick up bonus cash or chips to help give you an edge to play blackjack.
Is blackjack 21?
Blackjack is one version of the game 21. There is a range of games in the 21 family such as Vingt-et-Un and Pontoon, but blackjack is the most popular form of them all. The rules are similar and if you visit Rajbet online casino the variation of 21 you are most likely to come across, by far, is blackjack.
Do blackjack dealers cheat?
If you play online blackjack at a licensed, regulated casino then blackjack dealers do not cheat. The house has a set edge and does not wish to lose customers. Any online blackjack casino caught cheating would quickly go out of business. Rest assured that our blackjack dealers follow the rules to provide a fair and fun experience for our customers.
Is blackjack poker?
No, blackjack is not poker. Both are exciting card games which you can play and potentially win money from. If you enjoy playing one, there is a good chance that you may enjoy the other, but they are two completely different games. Poker and casino blackjack have different rules, requiring a different type of strategy to play and win.