Win Sector N.V. (“Casino”) commitment is to fully comply with all applicable laws. Self-exclusion is a facility for those who wish to stop gambling in Casino for a specific period. If you think that you are spending too much time or too much of your money gambling, you can ask to be self-excluded from our Casino. In that case, please contact our support.
Process of Self-Exclusion
Once you become self-excluded from our Casino, your account will be frozen and you will not be allowed to place any bets.
The minimum period for self-excluding yourself from our Casino is one week. Your account will not be, under any circumstances reactivated during the self-exclusion period.
You should consider self-excluding yourself from our Casino if you possibly find yourself in following scenarios:
- You lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling.
- You lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling.
- You gamble until you lose all your money.
- You got that feeling when losing that you need to win back your losses as soon as possible.
- You gamble alone for long periods of time.
- You gamble to pass time or escape boredom.
- Gambling prevents you from attending work or college.
- Gambling makes you depressed or suicidal.
- Arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble again.
- Others (family members, close friends) are sceptical for your gambling.
The major difference between closing your account in our Casino and choosing for self-exclusion is that you will not be allowed, under any circumstances, to re-open your account during the self-exclusion period.
The re-opening of your account may be considered after written request sent by you to Casino.
Please be noted, that the Casino may refuse the written request if the Casino thinks that your problems with gambling prevail.
In case that you decide to self-exclude yourself from our Casino, we strongly recommend you to do the same regard to all other gambling operators you may have an account with.
We also suggest that you remove our Casino website from your “Favourites” category of your web browser (or other similar part of your web browser) and delete all social media links related to our Casino.
As another form of self-exclusion, we offer all players the option to set for themselves a daily, weekly and/or monthly limit on amounts which the player is able to deposit in our Casino. Should you wish to use this option, please contact our support and let us know:
- which type of limit you wish to introduce (daily/weekly/monthly);
- what should be the amount of the limit;
- for how long should the limit apply (duration of the limit).
The minimum duration of any deposit limit is one week.
Should you wish to lower the amount of the limit, such decrease shall be applied by us immediately. But on the other hand, if you ask us to increase the amount of the limit, the limit will be increase only at the end of the originally specified period (as mentioned in point 3. above).